This article explains how to edit a service delivery entry so that a service delivered (SD) record will be created to claim for centre capital costs. You may need to do this if a service was delivered before centre capital costs were allowed on the site or the client’s service agreement.
To edit a service delivery entry:
- Navigate to the service delivery entry. This can be done by going to the Service Delivery Entry tab and entering the date that the record was created in the Date field.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the face-to-face service delivery entry that you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Charge Centre Capital Cost checkbox, which will be just below the Quantity/Amount field.
- Put a tick in the Charge Centre Capital Cost checkbox.
If the Charge Centre Capital Cost checkbox doesn't appear, it means that the service that was delivered doesn't allow centre capital costs to be charged. This is set by the NDIA and cannot be changed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on the Save button.
- A new SD record for centre capital costs will appear beneath the SD record of the primary face-to-face service.