This article explains how to schedule planned travel or transport when creating a new client appointment.
Planned travel and transport can be used to define a set duration and distance to be recorded on Service Delivered (SD) records before the appointment is undertaken.
If using with the Lumary mobile app, fhe functionality described in this article requires version 18.8.7 of the app.
To schedule planned travel or transport:
- Begin by creating an appointment for an individual or a group of clients, setting up the session details and adding the client and worker attendees.
- Fill out the details of the service to be delivered in the Services step and scroll down to the Travel and Transport Details section.
- Put a tick in the Travel Chargeable checkbox.
- Select an option from the Travel Area drop-down list.
- Fill in any planned travel or transport time and distance for the appointment in the appropriate fields.
Some fields may be greyed out if they're not allowed by the service being delivered or the client's service agreement.
If you can't see any of the planned travel and transport fields, then you may need to ask your system administrator to allow planned travel and transport in your company's environment.
- Finish scheduling the appointment as usual.
Once you've added planned travel and transport to your appointment, mobile workers will be able to see this information in the Lumary mobile app. Depending on how you intend to use planned travel and transport, you may need to alter the travel and transport settings in the Lumary mobile app.