This article explains how to add a DEX group activity case ID to a service delivered (SD) record. This is for services where cases need to be structured by group attendance in DEX XML or for your internal reporting.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 19. It also requires that your environment is set up for DEX reporting.
If you've set up your system to report DEX cases by the groups that received a service, you'll need to add a DEX group activity case ID to your service delivered (SD) records. This must be done before you try to extract the report that you send to the Data Exchange (DEX). Find out more about DEX cases in our introduction to case structures and case ids article.
Before you begin...
To find your SD record in the Service Delivery Entry screen, you'll need to know what date the service was delivered. You can find a list of SD records by going to the client's record, clicking on the Contracts tab and scrolling down to the Services Delivered section.
To add a DEX group activity case ID:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
- Click in the Date field and use the calendar to select the date that your service was delivered.
- This will automatically list all services delivered on that date. You can filter the results by filling out the optional search fields and clicking on the Search button.
- Scroll down to the Services Delivered section and look for your SD record.
- Click on the pencil icon at the start of the row to edit your SD record.
- This will launch the Edit Service Delivered form. Scroll down to the DEX Group Activity Case ID field. This is usually below the Client Accepted checkbox.
If you are unable to see fields for DEX on the this form, a system administrator may need to add them to the field set on the Service Delivered object.
- Enter the DEX Group Activity Case ID for this service.
- Fill out any other fields required for DEX reporting for this service's program.
- Click on the Save button.