This article explains how to add a service to a session in the Sessions Calendar for a client who has DEX-reported funding
This functionality requires at least Lumary 19. It also requires that your environment is set up for DEX reporting.
If you are creating an appointment in the Sessions Calendar for a client with DEX-funded reporting, there are additional fields that need to be completed in order for the DEX extract to run correctly. These fields are:
- Assistance Items
- Client Contribution
- Time Minutes, and
- DEX Service Setting.
Before you begin...
To add a service to a session:
- On the Services screen of the New Session process, click on the + icon next to Add Planned Service.
- Click on the Support Category drop-down list and select a category. Depending on the service or services associated with that category, you may find that the fields underneath are auto-populated. If not, make your selections from the lists in each field.
- If the Delivery Method field doesn't auto-populate, click on the drop-down list and select a method.
- Assistance Items, Client Contribution and Time Minutes are all DEX-reportable fields. Complete these fields according to your organisation's requirements.
- If the worker can claim for travel, put a tick in the Travel Chargeable checkbox and complete the Travel Area field that will appear.
- Click on Save Service.
- If required, add another service. Otherwise, click on the Next button.
- On the Finalise screen, add service types and recurrence details as required. For more information about these fields, see the article on adding service types, setting up recurrences and saving the session.
- Click on the DEX Service Setting drop-down list and select a value.
- If you are ready to roster straight away, click on the Save and Roster button. If you don't wish to roster at this point, select Save instead. You will need to remember to roster later on.
Once you've saved the session, it'll appear on the client's contact record calendar and the Sessions Calendar. You can click on the appointment on either of the calendars to open the session record.
Once the session has been completed, the service delivered (SD) record will be automatically generated for the client and will contain the relevant DEX fields for the extract and XML.