This article explains how to record the details of a possession for an aged care client.
In Lumary, you can record details of any items that have been purchased for a client or that you are renting/lending to them. You can also link the possession to a client goal.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
To add a possession for a client:
- Navigate to the client contact record and click on the Accommodation tab. If this tab isn't visible you may need to look under the More tab.
- In the Client Possessions section, click on the New button.
- Add the name of the possession and any other relevant details. The Client field should be auto-populated with the client's name.
- If you want to associate the item to a client goal, click in the Goal and Outcome field to search for the name of a goal.
- Complete the Purchase Details or Rental Details section as appropriate, depending on whether you've purchased the possession for the client or have entered into a rental agreement with them.
You can create a purchase order in Lumary and add the details to the possession record.
- Complete any other details as required. Then, click the Save button.
- The possession will be listed in the Client Possessions area. To edit, click the down arrow at the end of the row and select Edit.