Lumary CM - This article explains how to add a separate non face-to-face item to an NDIS service agreement, and how this affects other parts of Lumary CM.
This functionality requires Lumary 21.
NDIS services that allow non face-to-face (NF2F) claims can be set up as separate line items. This helps make NF2F claims and balances more visible on your NDIS service agreements.
Before you begin...
To add an NF2F line item to a service agreement:
- Go to the client's service agreement.
- Scroll down to the Service Agreement Items section.
- Look for a category that allows NF2F claiming, or add a new category.
- Once you identify your category, click on the drop-down arrow at the top of the category and select New Item.
- Follow the usual steps to add your line item.
- Under Service Details, put a tick in the Non Face-to-Face Item checkbox.
The service must allow NF2F claiming for the Non Face-to-Face Item checkbox to appear.
- Set your quantity and any other details.
- Click on the Save button.
NF2F items include the NF2F initialism at the end of the service name. This helps identify NF2F service items in the service agreement and in some other parts of Lumary CM.
Once your client approves the agreement and it’s set to current, you’ll be ready to claim NF2F services.
When users select an NF2F service in the Service Delivery Entry screen, the Claim Type field will pre-populate as Non Face-To-Face. Users won't be able to change the claim type.
If schedulers add NF2F time to a calendar appointment, the system will automatically use the NF2F line item when it generates SD records.