This article explains how to set up an NDIS service agreement to allow centre capital cost claiming.
Lumary 21 introduced a setting to enable system administrators to set up a default centre capital cost option for service agreements. Users can override this setting when creating a new service agreement, or by amending one that already exists.
Before you begin...
To set up centre capital cost claiming on a service agreement, you'll need to:
Once you get to the relevant new or edit form:
- Scroll down to the Centre Capital Costs - Consent and Charges section.
- Click on the Centre Capital Cost Claims drop-down field.
- Select Allow to enable centre capital cost claiming for the service agreement.
- Add any other settings if you're creating a new agreement.
- Click on the Save button.
- Finalise the agreement in the usual way. Make sure your agreement has support categories and service agreement items that allow centre capital cost claiming.
Once you've set up a client's service agreement and have a site set up to allow centre capital cost claims, you'll be able to include centre capital costs on service delivery entries, or when you add planned services to an appointment.