This article explains how to edit information records that are stored on an intake or client contact record.
A lot of the information about a client that's stored on an intake or client contact record is stored in separate additional records. Access to editing this information will depend on:
- the permission level of your account, and
- what type of information you're trying to modify.
There a few different ways to edit these records. One of the quickest ways is to:
- Navigate to the relevant intake or client contact record.
Intake records can be found by clicking on a client's name on their enquiry record. Client contact records can be found by clicking on the Contacts tab.
- Click on the relevant tab for the information you're trying to modify. You may need to click on the More drop-down arrow at the end of the row of tabs to access additional options.
- Scroll down to the record you need to modify and click on the drop-down arrow at the end of that record's row.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Make your changes and then click on the Save button.