This article explains how to create a guided template to use with aged care clients as part of the onboarding process.
In Lumary, you can create a template that contains customised checklists of information and tasks that that you need to complete as part of an aged care client's onboarding process. You can use this template across multiple clients to ensure consistency and facilitate the capture of information.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
To create an onboarding template:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Begin typing process.
- Click on the Process Templates text link.
- On the Recently Viewed screen, click on the New button.
- The Status field will be set to Active by default.
- Click in the Process Name field and type a name. You can also add a description to the Process Display Text field.
- In the Process Available On field, click on the drop-down arrow and select Contact.
- Click the Save button.
- The screen will open on the Process Template screen, where you can add task groups and subtasks to your template.
- Click on the arrow next to Create new Template Group/Items.
- To add a task group, select the New Task Group radio button, and then click the Next button.
- Add a name and description for the new group and then click the Next button.
- To add a subtask, select the New Subtask/Action Item radio button, and then click the Next button.
- Add a name and description for the new subtask.
- In the Action Type field, click on the drop-down arrow and select an option from the list.
The action type options allow you to link the subtask directly to a process, for example adding a client goal or recording consent.
- In the Select Task Group to Allocate Subtask to section, select the task group name that you wish the subtask to be part of. Then, click the Next button.
- To view the task groups and subtasks that you've created, click on the arrow next to Current Groups and Tasks. To edit, click on the arrow at the end of a row and select Edit.
- To use the template with a client, open the client contact record and click on the Add a Process button.
- In the Choose a Process field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the name of the process template from the list. Then click the Next button.
- The process will be added to the client contact record. You can view the percentage of completion and also mark subtasks as complete by toggling the radio buttons on or off. If you have added action types to your subtasks you will see a link below the task that you can click on to go directly to that process.