This article explains how to locate and edit an enquiry record.
Often when you take an enquiry, you'll need to save the record and come back to it later to add more information. To locate and edit an enquiry:
- Click on the Enquiries tab. You may need to check under the More drop-down list or click on the App Launcher nine ball grid and search for enquiries.
- This will open a list view of enquiries. If you can't see your record, you might need to use the list view filter to list All Enquiries or All Open Enquiries.
- If there are a lot of enquiries, you can use the Search this list... field to narrow down the options. Once you locate your enquiry, click on the Enquiry ID text link to open the record.
- Then you can either click on the pencil icon at the end of the relevant field or click on the Edit button to edit the whole form.
- Make your changes and then click on the Save button.