This article describes how packages expand the Lumary system and explains how to assign a package.
The Lumary App can be integrated with a range of apps from our solution partners to provide additional functionality, such as expanded rostering and communication features. These are called managed packages. To provide these features to your users, you will need to assign them a licence for each package.
You can also assign packages to multiple users. Learn more about how to bulk assign licences for packages.
To assign a licence to an individual user:
- Click on the setup icon and select Setup.
- Under ADMINISTRATION, click on the Users drop-down menu.
- Select Users. This will display a list of all of your users.
- Click on the user's Full Name text link.
- Scroll down to the Managed Packages section.
- Click on the Assigned Licenses button.
- This will open a new browser window. Depending on your browser settings, you may receive a warning. Click on OK to move past this warning.
- Under Unassigned Packages, place a tick in the checkbox next to the Package Name you want to assign to this user. The package should now appear in the Selected Packages list.
- Click on the Add button.
- This may take you to the user's Chatter profile page. Close this tab and then refresh or reload the tab that contains the user's record.
- The package you selected should now be listed under the Managed Packages section.