This article explains how to activate the Flow User setting on a user's account to enable flows.
Some features in Lumary use a Salesforce Lightning Flow to optimise the user experience. To access these features, Flow User must be activated by a system administrator on the user's account.
To activate Flow User:
- Click on the setup icon and select Setup.
- In the Quick Find search field, type users.
- Under the Users submenu, select Users, which should appear as the bottom option. This will display a list of all of your users.
- Navigate to the relevant user and click on the Edit text link next to their name.
- Put a tick in the Flow User checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.