This article explains how to add a general ledger (GL) code for services required for Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) extracts.
To ensure that services are included on DVA extracts, you need to include a general ledger (GL) code for each item. To create a new Service (GL) Code:
- Open the App Launcher.
- Scroll down to the All Items section and click on the Reference Data text link.
- Click on the New button.
- Click on the relevant DVA record type.
- Click on the Next button.
- Set the Item to Service GL Code.
- Give the item an appropriate Name.
- In the Code field, enter the GL Code as it will appear on extracts.
- Click on the Save button.