This article explains how to enable the apportionment of primary services.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 16.5.
The Disable Apportionment of Primary Service setting controls the ability for users to apportion primary services. This setting is controlled by a checkbox, which when ticked will disable the apportionment functionality. The checkbox will not be ticked by default, meaning that the ability to apportion a primary service will be enabled by default.
To enable the apportionment of primary services:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the Sessions tab.
- Make sure you are viewing the General section. You can expand the section by clicking on the down arrow.
- If there is a tick in the checkbox next to Disable Apportionment of Primary Service, click on the checkbox to remove the tick.
- Select an option from the Apportionment Calculation Method drop-down list. The drop-down options are explained in the table below.
Allow user override of scheduled delivery ratio
Enforce scheduled delivery ratio
- Click on the Save button.
The ability to apportion primary services can be disabled by following the above steps and adding a tick to the Disable Apportionment of Primary Service checkbox.