This article explains how to set the payment terms for Xero extracts.
By default, Lumary sets the payment terms of financial extracts used for Xero integration to 30 days. However, you can apply a Lumary setting to define payment terms that will align with your accounting approach.
Required packages and permissions
Available with: Lumary 16 and later
Permission: System administrator
This option can be set in Lumary Settings. To go to Lumary Settings:
- Click on the App Launcher nine dot grid icon.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
Then, to set the payment terms for Xero extracts:
- Stay on the General tab and scroll down to the Payment Terms field.
- Click in the Payment Terms field and enter the number of days from the invoice date that will become the due date for the invoice.
- Scroll back to the top of the screen and click on the Save button.