This article explains how to set the payment terms for Xero extracts.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 16.
By default, Lumary sets the payment terms of financial extracts used for Xero integration to 30 days. However, you can apply a Lumary setting to define payment terms that will align with your accounting approach.
To set the payment terms for Xero extracts:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Stay on the General tab and scroll down to the Payment Terms field.
- Click in the Payment Terms field and enter the number of days from the invoice date that will become the due date for the invoice.
- Scroll back to the top of the screen and click on the Save button.