This article explains how to modify the text or information that appears as an alert on a client's contact or intake record.
Alerts can be set to display information at the top of a client's contact or intake record. If this information needs to be changed, you'll need to change it on the originating record.
Alerts can only be displayed on client or intake contact records. They will not appear on any custom contact records that have been added to your environment.
To make changes to an alert:
- Navigate to the client's contact or intake record.
- Click on the alert type text link.
- This will display information about the alert. To modify the alert, you'll need to click on the record number or name text link to open the record that contains the alert.
- Click on the pencil icon at the end of the Alert Summary field, or whichever field contains the text that will be displayed on the alert. This may be different depending on the type of record that contains the alert.
- This will allow you to edit the text in the field. Once you've made your changes, click on the Save button.