This article explains how to remove an alert that is displaying on a client's contact or intake record.
Alerts can be set to display information at the top of a client's contact or intake record. If this information needs to be removed, you'll need to change a setting on the originating record.
Alerts can only be displayed on client or intake contact records. They will not appear on any custom contact records that have been added to your environment.
To remove an alert:
- Navigate to the client's contact or intake record.
- Click on the alert type text link.
- This will display information about the alert. To remove the alert, you'll need to click on the record number or name text link to open the record that contains the alert.
- Click on the pencil icon at the end of the Display as Alert field.
- Remove the tick from the Display as Alert checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
The alert should no longer appear on the client's contact or intake record.