This article explains how to enable functionality that allows users to add ad hoc services to calendar appointments or session records.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 17.
The Enable Ad Hoc Services in Sessions setting controls the ability for users to add ad hoc services to calendar appointments or session records. Activating this option will also mean that users can schedule an ad hoc service for delivery using the same session as a planned service.
To enable ad hoc services in sessions:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the Sessions tab.
- Make sure you are viewing the General section. You can expand the section by clicking on the down arrow.
- Put a tick in the Enable Ad Hoc Services in Sessions checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.