This article explains how to update localities reference data records to the most recent data to ensure clients are allocated to the correct local government area (LGA).
This functionality requires Lumary 17 or later.
To update localities reference data:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the search bar and type Lumary Settings. Click on the Lumary Settings option in the drop-down list.
- Click on the Data Loads tab.
- Scroll down to the Localities section and check the status column.
- If the Status column is displaying a green tick for each state, click on the Remove All button. You'll be directed back to the General tab in Lumary Settings. If the status of each state shows a red cross icon instead, proceed to step 7.
- Wait for the status to display a red cross icon for each state. This may take several minutes. To check whether the records have been updated, navigate back to the Data Loads tab in Lumary Settings and look at the Status column in the Localities section.
- Once all states show the red cross icon in the Status column, click on the Load All button. You'll be directed back to the General tab in Lumary Settings.
- Once the data has been updated, all states will have a green tick icon in the Status column. This may take several minutes. To check whether the records have been updated, navigate back to the Data Loads tab in Lumary Settings and look at the Status column in the Localities section.
Localities reference data on existing site and contact records
Updating the localities reference data using these steps will result in all new Contact and Site records using this data. Pre-existing records won't be changed unless you edit them. Editing any part of a pre-existing Contact or Site record will cause all of the relevant LGA fields to be automatically updated when the record is saved.
If you want all your existing records updated to the latest localities reference data, complete the above steps and then submit a support request to our Customer Success team to update your records.