This article explains how to set the behaviour of several travel-related and transport-related fields in the Lumary mobile app, through Lumary Settings.
The functionality described in this article requires version 18.8.7 of the Lumary mobile app.
To disable or enable travel-related and transport-related fields for Lumary mobile:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the search bar and type Lumary Settings. Click on the Lumary Settings option in the drop-down list.
- Click on the Mobile App tab in Lumary Settings.
- Scroll down to the Travel and Transport section.
- If you selected Enable data capture with gps travel tracking or Enable data capture without gps travel tracking in the Travel & Transport in Mobile App dropdown menu then three checkboxes will be present below.
If you need more information on the Travel & Transport in Mobile App dropdown menu, see this article.
- Put a tick in the checkbox for each feature that you want to disable.
|Hide non-labour cost fields||
Ticking this checkbox will prevent mobile users from recording non-labour costs associated with travel or transport in the Lumary mobile app.
|Hide apportionment fields||
Ticking this checkbox will prevent mobile users from apportioning travel and transport costs between participants.
|Hide information text||
Ticking this checkbox will hide the extra information text in the Lumary mobile app.
- After applying any changes to Lumary settings, click on the Save button.