This article explains how to generate monthly statement PDFs for clients with Home Care Packages (HCP) funding.
The functionality described in this article requires at least Lumary 19. It also requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
The HCP monthly statement provides clients with a summary of the contributions and charges related to their HCP funding. This includes a breakdown of the client's unspent funds, in line with government regulations. The breakdown is split into:
- the Commonwealth portion of provider-held funds
- the care recipient portion of provider-held funds, and
- the home care account balance.
Before you begin...
To generate a monthly statement PDF, you'll need to have already generated an extract for an HCP monthly statement. If you're not sure how to do this, see the Generate an extract for HCP monthly statement and bulk import files article.
This article explains how to:
Find your monthly statement extract
To find an HCP monthly statement extract:
- Click on the Lumary Extracts tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down option to find it.
- Click on the Extract Type drop-down list.
- Select HCP Monthly Statement.
- If you've generated HCP monthly statements before, you'll see a reminder that re-running an extract could create duplicate journal entries.
- Scroll down to the Previous Extracts area.
- Click on an extract ID text link to open your extract.
Generate monthly statement PDFs
To generate monthly statement PDFs:
- Click on the Generate Monthly Statement button to create the monthly statement PDFs. You may need to click on the drop-down arrow to find this button.
- This will launch a popup notification that the extract is currently being generated. Click on the Close button to close the notification.
- Refresh your browser. This will update the list of monthly statement files.
- Click on the Related tab on your extract (EXT) record.
- Scroll down to the Files section.
- The monthly statements will appear as a list of PDF documents. Click on the file name of a PDF to open a monthly statement.