This article explains how to navigate to a client's home care package (HCP) budget.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
A client's home care package budget appears as a funding source on the client's record. Therefore, to get to the budget, you'll need to go via the client's record. Once you have located the budget, you can review or modify budget items.
To get to a client's HCP budget:
- Navigate to the client's record.
- Click on the Contracts tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find the Contracts tab.
- Scroll down to the Funding Sources section.
- Look for the funding source that has a record type of Home Care Package and status of Current. You may need to click View All to find it.
- Click on the funding source name text link to open.
- This will open your client's home care package budget, where you can review subsidies, supplements and fees. You can also see other information that may impact the client's budget, such as leave amounts and transfer details.
- The date field at the top of the budget allows you to review what the budget was or will be at different points in time.
- The Daily, 30 Days and Annual options allow you to toggle the calculations in the budget to reflect these different time spans.