This article explains how to prevent the editing of extracted service delivered (SD) records.
Changing a service delivered (SD) record after extraction can mean that it no longer matches information:
- sent to clients or funding bodies, or
- stored in integrated finance packages like Xero or MYOB.
To prevent users from editing SD records that have been extracted:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Under the General tab, put a tick in the Prevent Delivered Record Modification checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
This setting prevents the edit pencil and delete icons from appearing on extracted SD records in the Service Delivery Entry screen. It also prevents users from saving changes made directly on the SD record.