This article explains how to add DEX-reportable fields to object field sets.
The flexibility of the Salesforce platform means that system administrators can add extra fields to extend some areas of functionality. We recommend that these types of changes be applied by system administrators with a good understanding of managing a Salesforce environment. If you’d like to engage Lumary to apply specific steps on your behalf, please reach out to our Customer Success team to request a quote.
System administrators can add a range of fields to field sets to capture information for DEX reporting. This article includes:
- step-by-step instructions that explain how to add fields to field sets, and
- a list of optional fields that capture DEX information.
The following instructions explain how to add fields to the field set of an object. These steps can be applied to the fields and objects listed in the table at the end of the instructions.
To add a field to the field set of an object:
- Click on the cog setup icon.
- Select Setup.
- Click on the Object Manager tab.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type the name of the object.
- Click on the text link of the object name.
- Select Field Sets.
- Click on the Custom Edit Fields field label.
- From the top panel, drag the required fields to the In the Field Set box.
- Click on the Save button.
List of optional fields
The following table lists fields you can add to field sets to capture DEX information. It also lists the minimum version of Lumary CM required for the fields to work and other objects that the field appears on.
|Object||Field||Recommended Placement||CM Version||Also On|
|Planned Service||Assistance Items||Top||18||Service Delivered|
|Client Contribution||Below Assistance Items||18||Service Delivered|
|Time (mins)||Below Client Contribution||18||Service Delivered|
|Service Delivered||Assistance Items||Below Time (mins)||18||Planned Service|
|Client Contribution||Below Interpreter Present||18||Planned Service|
|DEX Group Activity Case ID||Top||19||None|
|DEX Service Setting||Below DEX Group Activity Case ID||18||Session|
|Time (mins)||Below Client Contribution||18||Planned Service|
|Session||DEX Service Setting||Top||18||Service Delivered|