This article explains how to prevent or allow telehealth claiming of an NDIS service.
The default setting for all NDIS services is to allow telehealth claiming. However, providers may prefer to prevent users from selecting this option for some services.
To prevent telehealth claiming of a service:
- Go to the App Launcher.
- Search for services. Make sure you include the 's'. Click on the Services text link.
- Click on the List Views drop-down list and select NDIS Services.
- Click in the Search this list... search field and search for the relevant service.
- Scroll to your service and click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the row.
- Select Edit.
- Scroll down to the NDIS Information section.
- To prevent telehealth claiming, remove the tick from the Allow Telehealth checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.