This article explains how to enable the setting for a minimum one-hour charge for client contributions from clients with CHSP funding.
The functionality described in this article requires Lumary 20 and the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
The CC minimum hour charge setting enables a minimum one-hour charge, where a client with CHSP funding has made a client contribution for an appointment or activity with a duration of less than one hour. This makes it easier for you to track the expected contribution and bill the client accordingly.
To enable the minimum one-hour charge:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Begin typing Lumary Settings.
- Select Lumary Settings from the item list.
- Click on the Aged Care tab.
- Put a tick in the checkbox next to CC Minimum Hour Charge.
- Click on the Save button.