This article explains how to enable the creation of all new service delivered (SD) records as client or representative accepted.
Your business’s processes may not require that each SD record be individually marked as client or representative accepted. If they don’t, you can enable the automatic acceptance of all newly created SD records created from:
- planned services
- funding schedules, or
- manual entry.
To do this, you'll need to enable the Create All New SDs As Client/Rep Accepted Lumary setting.
Enabling this setting will automatically enable the Create New Automated SDs As Client/Rep Accepted setting (formerly named Automated SDRs are Customer Approved). This setting puts a tick in the Client Rep/Accepted checkbox and populates the Client/Rep Accepted Date for SD records created from automated funding schedules or bed allocation planned services processes. If you only want to apply the setting for automated SD record creation, check out the article that explains how to create automated SD records as client accepted.
To set up your environment to create all new SD records as client or representative accepted:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Select Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Service Agreements tab.
- Put a tick in the Create All New SDs As Client/Rep Accepted checkbox. This will automatically add a tick to the Create New Automated SDs As Client/Rep Accepted checkbox, too.
- Click on the Save button.