This article explains how to set up a default centre capital cost (CCC) option for NDIS service agreements.
Providers claiming centre capital costs (CCC) can set up their environment to automatically allow the claiming of centre capital costs from NDIS service agreements.
Required packages and permissions
Available with: Lumary 21 and later
Permission: System administrator
This option can be set in Lumary Settings. To go to Lumary Settings:
- Click on the App Launcher nine dot grid icon.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
Then, to set up a default CCC option:
- Click on the Service Agreements tab.
- Click on the Default Centre Capital Cost Claims drop-down list.
- Select Allow if your business will usually be claiming centre capital costs, otherwise select Prevent.
- Click on the Save button.
This setting will only affect service agreements created after you’ve applied a default setting. The default values can be overridden on specific service agreements as required.