Lumary CM - This article explains how to set the default Lumary setting to prevent or allow NDIS activity based transport and non-labour travel claims.
When setting up a service agreement, users can capture whether a client has agreed to NDIS activity based transport and/or non-labour travel claims. By default, this is set to Prevent on new service agreements. However, providers who usually claim this type of funding can apply a Lumary setting to automatically set the relevant fields to Allow. This can help save time when setting up service agreements.
Required packages and permissions
Available with: Lumary 21 and later
Permission: System administrator
These settings will only impact NDIS service agreements created after the defaults have been changed. The default values can be overridden directly on the service agreement.
To change the default values for NDIS travel and/or transport for your environment:
- Go to Lumary Settings. You may need to click on the More tab or App Launcher nine ball grid to find this option.
- Click on the Travel and Transport tab.
- Scroll down to the NDIS Travel and Transport section
- Set each of the following drop-down fields to Prevent or Allow -
- Default Travel Labour Cost Claims
- Default Travel Non-Labour Cost Claims, and
Default Transport Non-Labour Cost Claims.
- Click on the Save button.