This article explains how to access the setting that enables users to create, edit and delete sessions in the past. This is currently only available for Sessions users.
By default, the Sessions feature has been designed to prevent users from making changes to past sessions. However, there are often situations where it's necessary add a session in the past so that a service delivered (SD) record can be generated and claimed.
As creating and modifying past records could cause synchronisation issues, this feature is not available in environments using rostering integrations, such as Skedulo or easyemployer.
To allow rosterers to create, edit and delete sessions in the past:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the Events tab.
- Put a tick in the checkbox next to Enable Session In Past.
- Click on the Save button.