This article explains how to set the time zone in a user's account so that the Sessions Calendar, Beds Calendar and calendar on the client's contact record display their local time.
If your business uses one of Lumary's calendars to book and track appointments, you should make sure that your user's accounts are set to match the time zone used by their PCs or devices. If they don't, a calendar may display a different time than the session records that it creates.
This issue sometimes occurs when a business has workers across multiple time zones. It can lead to confusion about the correct start and end times for appointments.
To set a user's time zone:
- Click on the setup cog icon and select Setup.
- Under ADMINISTRATION, click on the Users drop-down menu.
- Select Users. This will display a list of all of the user accounts on your system.
- Click on the Edit text link next to the name of the user.
- Scroll down to the Locale Settings section.
- Click on the Time Zone drop down list and select the time zone that the user works in. It should be the same as the time zone they use on their PC or device. Make sure you choose carefully. While some states may usually share the same time zone, this can change during daylight saving, such as in New South Wales and Queensland.
- Click on the Save button.