This article explains how to make leave available for users so that they can apply for leave using the Salesforce mobile app.
By default, users can view their leave on the Lumary mobile app. However, to apply for leave, they'll need to have an additional setting added to their profile. They'll also need to have the Salesforce mobile app installed on their device.
Businesses using easyemployer will also need to have the following webhooks enabled:
- Leave Created
- Leave Updated, and
- Leave Deleted.
These instructions require the Enhanced Profile User Interface. If your screen looks different than the screenshots shown here, you may need to enable the Enhanced Profile User Interface.
To add the leave permission to a profile:
- Click on the setup cog icon and select Setup.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type profile.
- Click on the Profiles text link.
- Click on the text link for the profile name for the group of users who will require access.
- In the Apps section, click on Object Settings.
- Scroll down to the Leave object and click on the Leave text link.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Click on the drop-down list in the Tab Settings section.
- Select Default On.
- Click on the Save button.