This article explains how to add the Message field to the Shift Layout on the Shift object to display messages for desktop users.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 16 and the Salesforce mobile app.
Messages can now be added to the shifts of workers who use the Salesforce mobile app. By default, this functionality will automatically display shift messages in the Salesforce mobile app that have been created in easyemployer. However, the Shift object can be extended so that these messages can also be viewed in and created from the Lumary desktop app.
To add the Message field to the Shift object:
- Click on the setup cog icon and select Setup.
- Click on the Object Manager tab.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type shift.
- Click on the Shift text link.
- Select Page Layouts.
- Click on the Shift Layout text link.
- Drag the Message field from the top palette and drop it in the Information section below the Worker field.
- Click on the Save button.