This article explains how to set up user profiles so that the Sessions Calendar automatically refreshes when changes are made to a session.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 16.
When a user updates a session, they usually need to hit the refresh button on their browser to see the change. Giving users access to read the Push Topics object will enable the system to automatically refresh the Sessions Calendar when changes are made to a session.
Read access to the Push Topics object can be granted to groups of users via their profiles:
- Lumary - Advanced / Enrite Care - Advanced
- Lumary - Standard / Enrite Care - Standard, and/or
- Lumary - Basic / Enrite Care - Basic.
To provide read access to the Push Topics object:
- Click on the setup cog icon and select Setup.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type profile.
- Click on the Profiles text link.
- Scroll down to the relevant profile for your group of users and click on the name of the profile.
- In the Apps section, click on Object Settings.
- Click on the Push Topics text link.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Put a tick in the Enabled checkbox next to Read.
- Click on the Save button.