This article explains how to use Lumary Settings to change the default rates for NDIS activity based transport and non-labour travel.
This feature requires Lumary 16.
To support claiming for NDIS activity based transport and non-labour travel, users can set agreed rates on the client's service agreement. However, providers who usually apply the same rates for these services can set default values for these rates in Lumary Settings. This will mean that, if the fields are left blank on the service agreement, the system will automatically apply the default rates.
The NDIA has not set strict limits on activity based transport or non-labour travel costs. However, they have described amounts that are considered to be reasonable contributions. These amounts have been used to set the initial values of the default rates. They are:
- $2.40 per minute for transport with a modified vehicle or bus
- $0.85 per minute for transport with a non-modified vehicle, and
- $0.85 per kilometre for non-labour travel charges.
To change the default rates for NDIS activity based transport and/or non-labour travel for your environment:
- Click on the Lumary Settings tab. If this is not visible, you may need to click on the More drop-down list or:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the SERVICE AGREEMENTS tab.
- Scroll down to the following fields and update their values:
- Org Modified Vehicle Transport Rate
- Org Non-Modified Vehicle Transport Rate, and/or
- Org Travel Non-Labour Rate.
- Scroll back to the top of the page.
- Click on the Save button.