This article explains how to link a service to a site.
For a service to be available when creating a service agreement, the service needs to be associated with a particular site. Learn more about how to create a site.
To link a service to a site:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type services.
- Click on the Services text link.
- This will open a list of services. If your service isn't listed, it may help to filter the list view. To do this, click on the Select List View drop-down list.
- Select your record's type.
- Click on the text link of the service name you want to link. If you can't find your service by scrolling:
- Click in the Search this list... field.
- Type part of the name of the service to filter your list.
- Click on the Related tab.
- In the Site Services/Programs section, click on the New button.
- For NDIS, individual grant or other funding, make sure that Service Assignment is selected. For block funding, select Service Type Outlet.
- Click on the Next button.
- The Service field will auto-populate with the service's name.
- Scroll down and click in the Site field.
- Start typing the name of your site and select it when it appears.
- The final mandatory field is the Operating Start Date field. Click in the Operating Start Date field and use the calendar to select a start date.
- Fill out any other fields required for your site service.
- Click on the Save button.