This article explains how to create a site for accommodation or other services.
To create a site:
- Navigate to the Sites tab. You may need to search for it in the app launcher.
- Click on the New button.
- In the popup window, select the type of site you're creating.
Sites can be created under two broad categories in Lumary:
- Accommodation Services, which is for all respite and support accommodation sites or
- Other, which is for all sites that are not accommodation related.
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill out the Site Name and any other fields in the Information section that you want to add.
- Fill in any Identification Numbers that are attached to the site. These will help link it to particular activities or funding types.
- Fill out the address of the site in the Outlet Contact Details section. Not entering the site's address can result in numerous issues, for example, you won't be able to assign sessions to occur at sites without an address.
- Click on the Save button or Save & New if you have more sites to add.
Once the site's created, you can link a service to the site.