This article explains how to assign a permission set to multiple users.
You'll usually assign permissions to each new user as you add them to the system. However, if a new permission set becomes available, you may need to assign it to multiple users at the same time.
To assign a permission set to multiple users:
- Click on the setup gear icon and select Setup.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type permission.
- Click on Permission Sets.
- Click on the Permission Set Label of the set you need to assign.
- Click on the Manage Assignments button.
- Click on the Add Assignments button.
- Put a tick in the checkbox beside each of the users who require this permission set.
- Click on the Assign button.
- Click on the Done button.