This article explains how to load services and rates to claim for NDIS funded services.
When Lumary sets up your environment, we load the services and rates that your business uses to claim for NDIS funded services. However, there may be times where you require access to rates you haven't previously used, for example, remote or very remote rates. You can use Lumary's data loading functionality to quickly get access to these services and/or rates.
To load NDIS services and rates:
- Click on the App Launcher nine ball grid .
- Search for Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings option.
- Click on the Data Loads tab.
- Scroll down to the NDIS Services and Rates section.
- Services and rates that are already loaded will be marked with a tick. Scroll down to the services and rates option that you need to load and click on the Load text link.
- You'll be taken back to the General tab. Wait a few minutes, make sure you refresh your browser and then click on the Data Loads tab.
- There should now be a tick next to the services and rates that you've loaded.
If you're not sure whether the rates and services have loaded, check carefully before trying to load them again. You may need to wait a few minutes and refresh your browser again before they appear. Repeatedly clicking on the Load link may cause issues with duplicate rates.
If you're adding additional rates for existing services, you should now be able to see those rates listed under the Related List tab on your service records.
If you're adding new services and rates for services that you haven't used before, you may also need to link the new services to your sites.