This article explains how to provide users with access to the SD Summary Report.
The SD Summary report provides users with an overview of services delivered grouped by funding management. It also shows whether service delivered (SD) records are extracted and/or client accepted.
Required packages and permissions
Available with: Lumary 20 and later
Permissions: System administrator or Lumary - Advanced permission set
The SD Summary Report appears in the Lumary Reports folder. System administrators can provide access to the report by giving advanced level users access to this folder.
However, you may already have a folder with similar reports available to advanced level users with relevant roles. In this case, it may be better to move the report to the relevant folder.
The report should only be moved, not cloned or renamed. A cloned or renamed version of the report will lose the connection to the button on the service agreements.
To move the SD Summary Report:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on All Reports in the side navigation.
- Click in the Search field and type SD Summary Report.
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the SD Summary Report's row.
- Select Move.
- Select a destination folder.
- Click on the Select Folder button.