This article explains how to add the CHSP rate type to a service for CHSP-funded clients.
If you are providing services for clients with Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) funding, you need to add the CHSP funding rate to the services so that clients are charged the correct amount.
Before you begin...
To add the CHSP rate to a service:
- Click on the Services tab. You may need to click on the More tab or App launcher to find this option.
- Search for the service that you want to add the CHSP rate to. You can filter your list using either the Recently Viewed drop-down or the Search this list... field.
- Click on the service text link in the Service Name column.
- Click on the Related tab.
- Click on the New button in the Rates section.
- Add a rate name. The Service field will be pre-populated.
- Select a start and end date using the calendars in the Start Date and End Date fields.
- Click in the Rate Type field and select the CHSP rate type from the drop-down list.
- Click in the Unit of Measure field and select Hours (for an hourly rate) or Each (for a fixed rate) from the drop-down list.
- Click in the GST Code field and select a value from the drop-down list.
- Add amounts to the Amount Ex GST and GST fields.
- Fill out any other relevant fields. For more information about the form fields, see the article on adding a rate to a service.
- Click on the Save button or Save & New if you have more rates to add.
If required, you can now also add a Client Contribution rate type to the service.