This article explains how to activate the transfer of service delivered records between service agreements.
The Enable Service Deliveries Transfer setting activates a button so that system administrators can move service delivered records between service agreements. This is particularly useful for NDIS service agreements where a participant's plan has been changed and there has been a delay in notifying the service provider.
To enable service deliveries transfer:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Click on the Service Agreements tab.
- Put a tick in the checkbox next to Enable Service Deliveries Transfer.
- Click on the Save button.
Find out how to transfer service delivered (SD) records.