This article explains how to deactivate the Lumary Setting that prevents the transfer of extracted service delivered records.
This feature requires Lumary 15.
Transfer SD allows for the transfer of service delivered (SD) records between service agreements. However, a setting active in most environments prevents changes to extracted SD records. If you need to transfer extracted SD records, you'll need to deactivate this option.
Deactivating the Prevent Delivered Record Modification will mean that changes can be made to any SD record that's been included in an extract. Users will need to take care not to make changes that affect the accuracy of historical data and reports.
To deactivate the Prevent Delivered Record Modification setting and allow the transfer of extracted SD records:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary Settings.
- Click on the Lumary Settings text link.
- Remove the tick from the checkbox next to Prevent Delivered Record Modification.
- Click on the Save button.