This article explains how to add information about a client's history and circumstances to their contact record to help with HCP goal and care planning.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
Information about a client's history, background and interests can help provide context when identifying their goals and planning services. This type of information can be added to the client's contact record so that it displays during goal and service planning.
To add a client's story to their contact record:
- Navigate to the client's contact record.
- Click on the Edit button at the top of the record.
- Scroll down to the Additional Information section.
- Click in the Comments field.
- Add information about the client's background and preferences. You can use the formatting tools at the top of this field to format the text, add web links and include images.
- Once you've added all of the relevant information, click on the Save button.
The client's story will now appear on their contact record under the Details tab. It will also appear under My Story when you add HCP goals and planned services.