This article explains how to capture transfer amounts and dates when setting up an HCP client's budget during the onboarding process.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
If you have the details of a client's transfer available during the onboarding process, you can add them while you're on the budget step. Adding a client's transfer details will add entries to the client's journal once their onboarding is complete.
If you're returning to an onboarding process, you'll need to navigate to the process pathway.
Click to find out how to get to the process pathway
- Navigate to your client's contact record.
- Click on the Plans tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find Plans.
- Scroll down to the Processes section.
- Click on the Process Name for your client's onboarding process.
If your client has been transferred from another provider, there should be a tick in the Client transferred from another provider checkbox at the top of the process record. If you need to add this tick:
- Click on the Edit button.
- Put a tick in the Client transferred from another provider checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
To add the client's transfer details:
- The process pathway should be at the Budget step. If it isn't, click on the Budget button and then click on the Mark as Current Entry Status button.
- Transfer details appear under the Details tab in the panel to the right of the budget. Scroll down to the Transfer Details section.
- To edit the fields in the Transfer Details section, click on the pencil icon at the end of one of the fields.
The following table explains the purpose of each of the transfer details fields.
|Home Care Account Transfer In Amount||The Home Care Account portion of the unspent funds from the previous provider.|
|Home Care Account Transfer In Date||The date that the Home Care Account transfer in portion was received.|
|Client Transfer In Amount||The client's portion of the unspent funds from the previous provider.|
|Client Transfer In Date||The date that the client's transfer in portion was received.|
|Pre-1 July 2014 Arrangements||The client is covered by pre-1 July 2014 fee arrangements.|
- Once you've added your client's transfer details, click on the Save button.
Your client's transfer details will be used to generate journal entries when the service agreement and client's budget funding source are set to current. If you're finished with the Budget step of the onboarding process, you can move onto adding planned services.