This article explains how to add your client's HCP level and check their personal details to prepare them for the HCP onboarding process.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
Once you've set up your client's contact record for aged care funding, you'll be able to use the process pathway to add information about your client. The first step of this process is Prepare. During this step, you'll be able to add your client's HCP level. The HCP level is used to automatically calculate some aspects of the client's budget.
To add your client's HCP level and check their personal details:
- Navigate to your client's contact record.
- Click on the Plans tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find Plans.
- Scroll down to the Processes section.
- Click on the Process Name for your client's onboarding process.
- The process pathway should be at the Prepare step. If it isn't, click on the Prepare button and then click on the Mark as Current Entry Status button.
- Scroll down to the Contact Details section.
- Click on the pencil icon at the end of the HCP Level field.
- If you haven't already added the client's level of HCP funding, click on the HCP Level drop-down list and select the appropriate option.
- Scroll through the rest of the form to check, change or add any information that's missing, such as the client's Aged Care Number or the date they entered home care.
- Once you've added as much information as you can, click on the Save button.
- Click on the Mark Entry Status as Complete button to move onto the next step. The Prepare step will be replaced with a tick and the current step will move onto Assess.
Once you've prepared your client for HCP funding, the next onboarding step is to add your client's assessments.