This article explains how to finalise and activate a client's service agreement and generate a downloadable copy of their care plan during the HCP onboarding process.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
Once you've added planned services to address your client's goals and outcomes, the next step in the onboarding process is Review, where you'll finalise your client's service agreement and can download a copy of their care plan.
If you're returning to an onboarding process, you'll need to navigate to the process pathway.
Click to find out how to get to the process pathway
- Navigate to your client's contact record.
- Click on the Plans tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find Plans.
- Scroll down to the Processes section.
- Click on the Process Name for your client's onboarding process.
To finalise a service agreement during HCP onboarding:
- The process pathway should be at the Review step. If it isn't, click on the Review button and then click on the Mark as Current Entry Status button.
- Scroll down to the draft service agreement and click on the Generate Quote button.
- A PDF copy of the Home Care Agreement will appear in the Files section. You can click on the text link to download a copy to send to the client for signing. Once the client has signed their agreement, you can use the Add Files button to upload a signed copy of the agreement.
- If you need to make changes and generate a new agreement, click on the Cancel Quote button. If the client has accepted the quote, you can click on the Accept Quote button.
- This will set the agreement to Current and, depending on whether you added any start dates, you'll be able to start delivering services from the agreement.
- You can also generate a PDF copy of the client's care plan by clicking on the Generate Care Plan PDF button.
- A PDF copy of the Home Care Plan will appear in the Files section. You can click on the text link to download it and print it out.
- Once you've set the agreement to current and generated a copy of the care plan, click on the Mark Entry Status as Complete button.
- This will set your onboarding process to complete. From the final screen, you can click on the Service Agreement button to navigate to the client's service agreement record or the Care Plan button to navigate to the client's care plan record. The Files section will include links to the files you generated or uploaded during the onboarding process.